Security Operatives wanted for the TV and Film Sector.
Movie Guard Security LTD are looking for determined and enthusiastic Security Operatives to join their forever expanding team. This role provides continuous career progression and opportunities matched by no other. If you currently hold a SIA Level 2 Door Supervisor License then please get in contact to discuss the role further.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Hours: Dependent on demand.
• Managing crowds.
• Patrolling inside and outside the venue, watching people’s behaviour and dealing with conflict.
• Restraining and escorting people out of the venue, if necessary.
• Dealing with emergencies.
• Supervising people as they leave the building.
• Co-operating with external agencies.
• Work closely with other door staff.
• Hold a SIA Level 2 Door Supervisor License (required)
• Can make decisions quickly
• Good customer service skills
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
• Ability to work as a team and as an individual
Movie Guard security has been established for over 10 years, providing staff members with over 15 years’ experience in this dynamic sector. If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on the quality of its services, then please apply or get in contact with Paul on 07879898174.
We offer a second to none security service to the TV and Film Industry by providing exceptional quality, multi-skilled personnel to ensure the safety of your crew, equipment and location. Experts in Traffic Management and Event Security with Location trailers and equipment hire.
Keeping the privacy and integrity of your production in the forefront, we work closely with your production team to ensure a safe, secure and hazard free working environment..
Our Credits Include
We Have Provided – TV & Film Security, Location, Event & Corporate Security, Close Protection, Door Supervision, Surveillance, Commercial, Static and Retail Security.
The Shadow Line
All Harry Potters
Die Another Day
Basic Instinct 2
The Da Vinci Code
Rise of the Foot Soldier
The Look of Love
How I Love Now
Last Chance Harvey
Windows Live Media
- Round the clock security on location, at unit base, in the studio and for equipment and vehicles
- Personal protection
- Access management for restricted areas
- Mediation between film crews and general public
- Crowd control
- Street reservations
- Traffic control and management
- Parking services
- Location trailer and equipment hire